Quintessential SG Shophouses- Ceramic Tile with wood frame
A ceramic tile ( 20 x 20 cm) is a picture-perfect memoir to be given as a gift or for decoration purposes. Depicted are SG’s quintessential shophouses Many corporates have used it as a long service award or a token of appreciation. Packaging in a square kraft box is additional.
Easily customisable with name or logo or a different image for a minimum order quantity of 12 pieces
See https://www.glimpsesofedenart.com/tmp-artworks for more of the artist’s illustrations
A. 20 x 20 cm |7.9″x7.9″ =$59.50 with wood frame* $54.50 without
B. 15 x 15 cm |5.9″ x 5.9″ = $55.20 with wood frame* $50.20 without
C: 11 x 11 cm | 4.3 x 4.3″ =$51.00 with wood frame *$46 without
comes with black wood stand for easy display
excludes delivery fees
1. Ceramic tile on a stand – Size: 20 cm x 20cm . Shophouse (produced with high-gloss finishing)
2. Option: Enhance the look of your ceramic tiles by adding a wood frame. ( additional costs )
This mixed media piece is the first collaborative piece of artwork by differently-abled artist Douglas Leong, under a mentor/mentee arrangement.
The subject of the shophouse was chosen because it showcases Singapore Shophouses along Koon Seng Road. This is his attempt to capture this slowly disappearing icon on paper. The art piece is further spiced with interesting bits of Straits Peranakan elements on the artwork.
NB: DELAYS MAY OCCUR DURING THE FESTIVE PERIOD.
Alternatively: 🙂Gift your friends and family items that don’t need to be shipped
1. Big 5 activity lessons for children – printable calendar
2. Map a story Lesson for Children| Mega Bundle – Upper Primary |
3. Printable Art – Perk up a Kid’s Wall
4. Get a website in 2 weeks
5. Photoshop and editorial services
There are no inquiries yet.