Pure Sodium Percarbonate 200g
Otherwise known as the eco-friendly oxygen cleaner (bleach). Chlorine free, non toxic and biodegradable.
Removes stubborn fabric stains. Keeps whites whiter and colors brighter. Sodium percarbonate solutions are most effective when mixed and used in warm to hot solutions (37 to 65 C). Sodium percarbonate is really easy to use for cleaning, stain removal, general cleaning of kitchen surfaces, bathrooms, utensils, carpet and fabric cleaning, and stain removal and laundry.
1. Soaking of towels & bedsheets before washing to kill any mold or bacteria that is growing on the towels.
2. Remove blood stains from fabric. Dampen the stain with water and put a high concentration of sodium percarbonate on the stain. Soak for 2 hours & launder, repeat soaking if the stain are not gone.
3. Killing black mold
4. De-stink sweaty clothes. Soak exceptionally sweaty/smelly clothes in sodium percarbonate before normal laundering.
5. Soak handkerchiefs
6. Cleaning useable pads. To kill any germs and clean stains, soak reusable pads in water with sodium percarbonate before laundering.
7. Soak cloth baby diapers & clothes stain. Soaking cloth baby diapers in a sodium percarbonate & water solution is great for removing stains, smalls and bacteria and other unpleasantness associated with human waste.
General Cleaning: Add 20-30g to 1L of warm water
Soak: 70-80g to 1L hot water
Laundry: 15-20g for 4-5kg load. 20-30g for tougher stains.
* For tough stains, yellowed stains, whitening old liners, overnight soaking is recommended.
Specification: Pure Sodium Percarbonate 200g
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 5 cm|
Standard shipping (1-3) days: $3.8
Expedited shipping (1-2) days: $10
Free shipping with minimum purchase of $50
Self-collection available. Vendor should reach out to arrange, otherwise please send them a message [email protected]
There are no inquiries yet.