Language Learning Case
Recommended for ages 3 & above.
This hands-on language learning case targets the learning of the English alphabet as well as the reading and spelling of words. An accompanying guide provides instructions on how to introduce new words (vocabulary), match pictures to words as well as spelling/reading through progressively harder activities. The case also opens up to reveal a whiteboard writing surface for tracing of Aa to Zz in capital and lower case – a whiteboard marker is included. The cute, colourful illustrations and high quality magnetic pieces will provide a fun, interactive learning experience for children!
How to use
1) Name it – Learn names of objects using sight word cards
2) Match it – Match images of objects to the sight word cards
3) Spell it – Use the magnetic letters to spell out names of the objects
4) Write it – Trace & write letters and names of objects on the erasable board
- 70x magnetic letters (consonants in blue, vowels in red)
- 30x magnetic object images
- 15x double-sided sight word cards
- 2x card holders
- 4x scene cards [Picnic, Farm, Transportation, World Around Us]
- 1x wipe-clean marker
- 1x parent guide
- 1x magnetic adhesive tape
- Box Size: approximately 26.5cm*21.1cm*4.7cm
There are no inquiries yet.