Fortitude Culina Learning Journey
Join Fortitude Culina on their learning journey where you can understand how this social enterprise empowers persons with disabilities (PWD) as chefs and rebuild their lives with a larger community to achieve SDG Goals 8,11 and 17.
Check the video out: Social Enterprise hires differently-abled chefs
Note: Please pre-book at least 1 week in advance!
If interested, kindly drop us a message at [email protected] with a date at your availability.
Date & Time: Monday to Friday, 3pm – 4.30pm
Capacity: 12 persons max / session
Cost: $88 inclusive of snacks and drinks (note: portion of funds will be channelled to financing for PWD’s social entrepreneurship)
Location: Kunyah Cafe Food Kiosk, Singapore Management University, School of Economics, 90 Stamford Road, #01-76 Singapore 178903
As part of the workshop, you will be able to experience:
1. Introduction of social enterprise, Fortitude Culina’s mission by its founder, Mr Aaron Yeoh
- Learn how Fortitude Culina was started, and how they are building an inclusive yet diverse environment for PWDs to thrive
2. Experiencing what visually impairment (Glaucoma) is
3. Understand how Fortitude Culina works strategically with corporates on ESG
- Learn more about Fortitude Culina’s partnership with SMU and take a tour of their edible herbs garden at the School Of Accountancy!
- Savour the delicious food prepared by the differently-abled chefs
5. Partnership for the goals
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.